CANCELLED – Brightlingsea demo days 25&26th March due weather forecast.

Heads up…..due to the weather forecast this weekend, we have had to cancel the Brightlingsea demos of the National 18 on the weekend of 25th & 26th March. 

A new date for Brightlingsea will be announced once known.

In the meantime, the next scheduled demonstration weekend will be on 8th and 9th April  at Lymington Town SC. 

The boat will be ready to sail at 10 am  and be available until about 4pm. 

On arrival in Lymington please go to:

Lymington Town Sailing Club

Bath House,

Bath Road


SO41 3SE

and ask for Jeremy or Max Vines.

If ashore, the 18 will be on the lawn.

There are changing rooms, bar and restaurant.

Please bring your sailing kit and life jacket. A trapeze harness will be provided if necessary.

We very much hope you will be able to join on one or both the days and experience these boats in action.

If you cannot not make it to Lymington we will be holding additional demonstration days at:

Datchet Water SC,  29th & 30th April

Datchet Water SC,  6th & 7th May

Wormit BC on The Tay ,  April/May TBA

Cork,   April/May  TBA

Brightlingsea : TBA

It would be helpful to know in advance if you are going to join, so please contact:

Jeremy Vines on 01590 672020 or 07931 735279 or email

We all look forward to seeing you over the weekend of 8/9th April.